Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to school...ALREADY?



I feel like school just ended a few weeks ago and BAM everywhere you look its back to school, Tv ads, back to school stuff out in the stores, back to school flyers, etc. I was doing pretty well ignoring it until last week when I had to pick my timetable ( which of course they changed the format, and I was confused, and frustrated) and it hit me schools coming up fast! I just looked at the calendar and realized in 22 days I'm going to be sitting at a desk while teachers ramble on. Yikes! I went out this week and bought a few school supplies but I am NOT looking forward to going back yet. Oh summer 2013 why do you have to be leaving already? I'm not ready for the cold 6:30 am waits for the bus, or the long days at school.

HOW are YOU prepping for back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment