Wednesday, November 27, 2013

May I suggest~ November 2013



May I recommend a few of my favorite things? I thought it would be a new unique idea to do a post like this every month suggesting certain people to check out, things to see, etc that I would recommend.


Actor ~  Robert Sheehan
Blog ~ Canadian Free Stuff
Book ~ The mortal instruments; City of ashes
Candy ~ Chocolate
Clothing item~  Hoodie
Commercial ~ Joe boxer Christmas
Country Song (Female) ~ Jamie Lynn Spears~ How could I want more ( yep, she sings country now!)
Country Song (Male) ~  Luke Bryan~ That's my kind of night
Cover of a song ~ Todrick Hall~ wizard of AHHS ( not exactly a cover of A song, more so many)
Hairstyle ~ Curly
Hair Accessory ~ Bobby pins!
Hip Hop Song ~ nothing specific this month.
Home Appliance ~ nothing specific this month.
Indoor Hobby ~ Baking cookies
Iphone app~ Happier
Meal ~ Chicken & sweet potato fries
Movie Already released~ Miracle on 34th st
Movie In theaters ~ Frozen
Movie Coming soon~ Vlogumentary ( Trailer)
Outdoor Hobby ~ Walking in the snowfall
Quote/saying ~ Always wear your invisible crown
Sound~ nothing specific this month.
Sport~ Football
Drink ~ Lemon infused water
Toy from the past~ Poo-chi
Video Game~ Just dance 4
Youtube Channel~ Shaytards!!



I am always looking for other categories to add to this list so please leave a suggestion in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment