Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bumble Bee Nails

 


 
 Today is FINALLY a hot & sunny day! Hello nice weather! I decided that this time for my nail art post I would do bee nails to celebrate the warmer temperatures, have some fun, and because my nails are currently pretty short :(.

I just cleaned off my old chipped nail polish, washed my hands & dried them, and applied a coat of "Sally Hansen Vitasurge Strength Gel" ( This is not necessary but if your nails need some strength I recommend this)

Colors needed: Yellow, Black, White
Tools: Dotting tools
 
I have re-washed & prepared my nails to begin the bumble bee nails.  Here we go!

 
1.Apply 1-2 layers of yellow nail polish and allow to dry.

2. Choose a dotting tool to create the bumble bee lines & draw on a few lines leaving space at the tip of your nail
 
3. Create a large black dot  near tip and allow to dry
 
 
4. Create a white dot  partially covering the black dot ( you want to leave a black rim around the top half of your white circle) and allow to dry.
 
 
5. Now create a small black dot on the white dot as an eye
6. NOW TO TIDY THEM UP AND APPLY A CLEAR COAT :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment