Saturday, June 29, 2013

$1 Flip-Flops at Old Navy!?



I don't have a flip flop addiction....... okay shhhhh :P

I'm just really excited to "brag" about my mini spree @ Old Navy today. I woke up this morning and made my way to the kitchen to choose food for breakfast. I glanced at the calendar and noticed $1 flip flops @ Old Navy marked on todays date and checked the store hours for my local store and headed over. I bought myself some new flip flops and thought maybe my mom would like some too. Only problem was the limit of 5. I talked to a very energetic and bubbly young man who works at Old navy here ( Yikes saying young man makes me sound old!). Anyway he said its 5 per transaction so if I wanted I could get more and wait in line again. So I found my mom at work and asked her what size/ colors she would like and headed back.  I selected 5 pairs for my mom and tried to go with that she normally likes for colors and got back in line. No joke the line went from the cash at the front through the two lanes they have set up for a line, to the back of the store, and then across the back of the store. I'm sure a few people just said screw it and left thinking it would take forever, but I timed it and Old Navy worked fast and although the line was large it was only about 10 minutes from the second I walked into the line to the time I was handed my bag after paying. Can't wait for my mom to come home and see her new flip flops I selected for her :) .

Thank-you to Canadian Free Stuff for reminding me! <3

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that is definitely obsessive. But I LOVE it very much. If I had my way I would be obsessed with buying flip flops as well. I am currently addicted to nail polish. Yeah... that is something else that is colourful.

    ReplyDelete