Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Sand Pail list UPDATE



My 2013 Summer Sand-Pail/bucket list update! It's been a few weeks since I posted my list so thought I would update on what is done or in progress. As well as some pictures down below!


My 2013 Sand-Pail list!:
  1. Cut my hair & Donate it
  2. Camp with friends
  3. Lose weight ( I am now down 5 lbs and I'm still going to work on it so not really off my list but in progress)
  4. Build a sandcastle
  5. Have a picnic at a local park
  6. Have a water balloon fight
  7. Volunteer ( I recently returned to one of my volunteer groups & started volunteering again! So far it has been fun :) )
  8. Blog ( Well as we can see I have blogged a few times so check! but I do plan to continue to blog throughout the summer! )
  9. Watch the sunset
  10. Find a geocache ( Not check-YET! but I did quickly stop at the area for one and thought I found it but, I had found the decoy!)
  11. Have a scavenger hunt
  12. Go Mini putting
  13. Chalk & run ( 2 weeks ago one of my best friends and I went to a nearby park that has trcks to walk, run, bike, rollerblade etc on. While there we chalked inspirational messages to help keep people going. It was a lot of fun and they lasted for 4 or 5 days before the rain washed them away. I even saw some tweets and instagram pictures of them from other people, it honestly felt good.)
  14. Go to amusement park
  15. Go to water park
  16. Do a 5k
  17. Go out for ice cream with a friend
  18. Eat S'mores
  19. Sit in a hammock
  20. Drink cold hot chocolate ( awesome alternative to HOT chocolate during the summer!)
  21. Have a spa day
  22. Movies!
  23. Dance in the rain
  24. Scrapbook
  25. Go bowling
  26. Rollerblade
  27. Go to a fair/carnival
  28. Bake
  29. Make a movie
  30. Watch fireworks  ( Canada day weekend I got to sit on the second level of our house and watch fireworks all across the city, so many beautiful displays!)
  31. Plan a party
  32. Organize closet ( in progress,,,, I started over a week ago :S)
  33. Go out for dinner
  34. Make smoothies
  35. Throw a Frisbee
  36. Organize/play a game of kickball
  37. Have a sleepover
  38. Take kids to an indoor playground
  39. Organize/play a game of capture the flag
  40. Go to a water fall
  41. Photoshoot
  42. Throw a football
  43. Make a pizza
  44. Roll down a hill
  45. Read in the sunshine
  46. Get Ice cream from an ice cream truck
  47. Find a castle
  48. Eat one new thing
  49. Run through a sprinkler
  50. Sleep till Noon ( once) ( yep that's done! I didn't even mean to it was one of those press the snooze button and sleep for 10 more minutes ( that was at 9 am) next time I woke up was 12:07...)
  51. Have a Disney movie marathon
  52. Go to a trailer park
  53. Shop for back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment